Requirements for Israelis
France, along with other Schengen countries, has adopted the ETIAS authorization, which stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System. This is a new measurement aimed to increase border security and filter out terrorist threats.
Thankfully, it is quick and easy to obtain your France ETIAS for Israelis. Learn more about the requirements, process, and more below.
ETIAS France Personal Information from Israeli Citizens
Here is a list of the information you will need to provide on the application:
- Full name, including your first name and surname
- Contact details, such as your home address, phone number, and email address
- Passport number
- Passport date of issue
- Passport date of expiry
- Place of birth
Documents that I Need for France ETIAS
The list of requirements for Israeli citizens includes the following:
- Valid Israeli passport – Your Israeli passport must be valid for at least three months after the date that you plan to leave France. Passports over 10 years old will not be accepted as a valid travel document.
- Credit or debit card – You will need a valid form of payment, such as a credit or debit card, in order to pay the application fee.
- Valid email address – Please be sure to use an email address that you frequently check, as all correspondences regarding your ETIAS authorization will be sent here.
Medical Information for Israelis
We recommend all travelers to obtain medical insurance (also known as travel insurance) before traveling to France. Travel insurance is a fantastic thing to have in case something goes wrong, and will take care of medical bills – large or small – if something were to happen. Ideally, your travel insurance should include ambulance transportation, emergency room fees, hospital stays, and medical evaluations.
France has a system where travelers may be required to pay upfront for medical services before they can receive treatment. Your insurance provider may reimburse you after you fill out and submit a treatment form (also known as a “Feuille de Soins”). If you are unable to pay for medical treatment in France, however, you may be refused treatment.
If you need to reach the French Emergency Medical Services, you can do so by dialing 15 or 122 and be connected to an operator.
The ETIAS for France Online Application
The process to apply for an ETIAS to visit France is quick, simple, and can be done from the comfort of your own home. The application takes about 10 minutes to complete and will only ask for a few pieces of information about yourself. You will need to fill out questions that ask for your personal details such as your first name, last name, and nationality; passport information (passport number, date of issue, date of expiry; and contact information. At the end of the application process, you will need to pay the ETIAS visa waiver fee with a valid credit or debit card.
The ETIAS authorization for Israel citizens is valid for 3 years and allows approved travelers entry into any of the Schengen Zone countries. Trips to the countries can be up to 90 days within a 180-day period.